Southwest Station isn't just another place to live. It's a state of mind.
Discover Southwest Station Condominiums. Space to move. Space to dream. Space to be. We believe everyhome should have a basketball court. Wouldn't you agree? You deserve only the best and at Southwest Station you can expect the best. We understand you home is your special retreat. Therefore, not only is your home perfectly appointed with numerous upgrades, it is located in an area of the city that provides a private haven. With 170 miles of hike and bike trails, 2,250 acres of parks, and 1,300 acres of open space, hundreds of restaurants, and a stunning shopping center, it is no wonder that Money Magazine named Eden Prairie one of the hottest towns in the nation.
• Prairie style architecture with pedestrian friendly streetscapes featuring dramatic brick and stone accents
• Lush landscaping with scenic ponds and serenity fountains
• Garage parking with bike parking option and elevator service
• Trash chutes on each and every floor
• Courtyard patio with trellis, lawn furniture, sand volleyball court, and gas grills
• Indoor basketball and racquetball courts with maple floors
• Fitness center with dry heat sauna and tanning salon
• Limited access entry system
• Additional storage available
• Great room featuring a kitchen, widescreen TV with DVD and surround sound, and billiards
• Professionally managed homeowners association